Friday, February 22, 2008

Cousins



Mary had her second baby! I'm excited for Mary and Ben, but I'm also excited cause Margaret (I better have spelled that correctly) and Dylan will be almost exactly the same age. I've really enjoyed my relationships with my cousins. I remember sleep overs at Nan's house, like 1 million cousins all asleep on the ground after a hard night of popcorn eating and coke drinking. Mac and I have been particularly close over the years and it's always been nothing but fun. Now that we're older it's hard to get together, but when we do it's always a good time. Not that they're guaranteed to be best friends or anything, but who knows. Anyway, welcome to the world little Maggie, all I can guarantee is that you'll be loved by us all.
I don't have any pictures of Margaret yet, so I'll just put Dylan's latest. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

The Hull Munchkins said...

What a cutie! She's looking less like a newborn. Sweet little face!

Tell Mary we can't wait to meet Margaret.
-Paba