Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby nails by Sarah.

So nobody told us that baby's have large talons for finger nails. they're thin and sharp and have to be cut just like anybodys. Sarah's found that the only way to do it is while she's sleeping. So that's her using one of those terrible file-like devices on Dylan. I'm not sure how she's sleeping through it, those things are like scraping your fingers over a chalk board. I'm also including a picture of Dylan all ready to go out on a chilly day.

4 comments:

testblog said...

Holy crap! that is the cutest picture. Dylan is ready to go out for a trip just like a real person. Such intensity.

Anonymous said...

She looks so different, so alert! I miss her... And guys you too, of course :) -Emi

hungrytree said...

I hate those file thingies too, I just bite Henry's off. Super cute second picture I wish I had been here yesterday to see her.

Christy Younger said...

Beautiful girl! Just wanted to let you know that most of the babies at our house have been renamed Dylan :)