Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Awesome news!

Lee and Christy are having another baby! Man, I can't wait. The more babies the better I say. Of course I grew up with Christy, and Lee and I have been really close ever since we spent every hour of every day together our freshman year of college. Ever since they started popping out beautiful little girls I've been hooked. I remember doing matrix moves with Anna when she was old enough to hold her head up, and then changing Lee's brakes while Norah picked up the filthy nuts and bolts. I just love having them in my life. If you wanna see pictures of their girls (trust me you do!) then check out Lee or Christy's blogs which are linked on the right. It's fun thinking about another little one running around the Younger house. Congratulations to both of you, and here's hopin' the sickness only lasts 2 weeks this time!

Sorry to all of you who wait for my updates on pins and needles, I know it's been rough, but my computer was down for a while. While we've been on hiatus lots of cool stuff has been going on in Dylan land. She smiles much more now, and she holds her head up all by her self. She found her hands the other day and has been chewing on them since. She "talks" a lot as well. She's taken to filling her diaper while standing up for some reason as well. It's a lot of fun, and anyone who wants to come by just give me a call, I love to show her off. Pray for Sarah this week if you think about it, it's her first week back at work and I know she's missin' Dylan. OK, I'll stop blabbing and get to some cool pics and vids of the last couple weeks.

1 comment:

The Hull Munchkins said...

Cuteness. I can see more of you and Sarah in her now! She's beautiful.. I wish we lived closer so I could babysit and get to know her!
Love you guys,
pabs

ps. Hey, when can we see a pic of little Margaret??