Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Henry and Doda.














Mary sent me an e-mail with this outrageously cute picture of Henry holding the Yoda (Doda) plush I gave him. I mean come one, look at those dimples! I wish I got to hang out with Henry all the time. It's been hard to get together with a new baby and the usual winter illness going around. He's at such a fun age, talking funny and laughing about nothing. Just wanted to share the picture with all of you. Oh, Henry is my sister Mary and her husband Ben's son if you don't know them.

3 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

that picture is hilarious!

"a luminous being is the bird, not this crude matter!"

testblog said...

It looks like Doda just said something Henry thought was really stupid. Now he's like "Doda please!"

Anonymous said...

LOL! Val, you kill me!
Love the blog Charlie. You and Sarah made one beautiful little girl!
Everytime my little girls are running around and screaming downstairs I think of all you guys did for us. Still can't thank you enough!