Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Travels with sTrollers


So today was fun for Dylan. First she got to hang with her mother all morning which was awesome, then she took super cute pictures with her rocking lady-bug hat. But the real fun started when I got home. First we decided to go on some roller-coasters. I think Dylan's a dare devil cause she didn't even seem to get excited about the rides even when the monks behind her were screaming.(see picture below) After that I took her to Tokyo, but she got away from me when I was changing her diaper and went on a rampage down town.
Ok, so I may have gotten a bit carried away with photo editing, but it is april fool's day. We did get to go hang out with Lee up at the church which was pretty sweet. I love getting to share Dylan with him cause I love getting to be a part of his girls lives. Hope everyone's having a great first week of April.
charlie

4 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

Dylan vs. Manhattan!

these pictures are absolutely ridiculous!

nice Gilderoy Lockhart reference

James Lee Younger III said...

Actually, I guess that Tokyo...

testblog said...

It's BABYZILLA! Run for your dipes!

hungrytree said...

I love the one where she is terrorizing Tokyo!! She looks so smug about it. Those rolls are too cute =-]