Sunday, April 27, 2008

Summer Vacation


It's kinda funny being almost 28 and looking forward to summer vacation. it's been so many years since I've had the whole summer off, and this'll probably be my last for decades to come. Sarah and I decided it would be best for Dylan if I don't try to get an internship this summer. I wish Sarah didn't have to work, but the reality is that this is the only way we can get by for now. Lord willing she'll be able to quit next may since I'll be starting some sort of engineering work. This'll be a wild summer, and I want to warn those of you that live near that I'll be calling you up to visit so I can get out of the house with Dylan. I am a bit scared of the coming months. I'm afraid that I'll run out of funny noises and smiles. Sometimes at the end of the day my head hurts and I realize that I've had this huge smile on all day cause I've been making faces at Dylan. I let my face relax and realize that sometimes it's awesome just to be able to stop smiling for a bit. Since it's been a while, I'll just put a bunch of pictures up. Check out the video too, Dylan has been squeaking like crazy.
charlie

3 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

I love watching her eyes give the ever-so-slightest squint right before she squeaks... that is awesome.

also the projectile vomit was awesome.

James Lee Younger III said...

I love watching her eyes give the ever-so-slightest squint right before she squeaks... that is awesome.

also the projectile vomit was awesome.

The Hull Munchkins said...

She is so beautiful Char! I can't believe how much she has grown.

I hope your summer is filled with perfect memory making moments that will get you through your last year of school. The baby days fly by so fast!

-paba