Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fun Antonio



We've had a busy last few months - getting settled in our new home/city; Uncle Josh's wedding, and a visit from Aunt Valerie. Penny is starting to walk on her own. She's been walking with our hands for awhile now and walking along the couch and kitchen cabinets, but she took her first own unassisted steps the other day. Dylan and Penny are starting to play with each other more and more which is so fun to see - and also gives me a break!

We went to San Antonio with Valerie - a very spontaneous decision, but everything went really well. We had a really fun time at the zoo there - in fact, after the zoo, Dylan promptly changed San Antonio's name to Fun Antonio - very appropriate in my opinion.

We miss all our family and friends so much, but it is starting to feel more and more like home here. There's not much fascinating to do here and we are, as the name Midland indicates, in the middle of nowhere, but we're still having fun. Here are some pics of our San Antonio adventure and some others sprinkled in. I wish I had some pics from our Tennessee/Josh wedding trip, but I always had a kid in my arms, so I didn't take many pictures.

1 comment:

Amy Morgan said...

My boys were the age of your girls when we lived in Fun Antonio! Love that zoo. Many fun times there. If you can make it there for the Christmas lights that is fun too! WE miss you at Triple C!