Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long distance dad


I've been in Midland for a couple weeks now and I have to say that I'm really liking the new job. The job is everything I hoped it would be. Unfortunately i've also been living alone. Living alone really sucks. I have tons of time in the evening but nothing to do. I go run and make some food and I'm out of ideas at 7pm. I could go see a movie, but there isn't really anything worth watching. Oh well, I'm leaving this evening to go back to TN for the weekend so I'll get to be back with the girls for a bit.

Here is a sample of the pictures I get from time to time.
Dylan playing in the sprinkler.

Penny on the way to Tulsa


Penny in her great granfather's baby chair

1 comment:

Christy Younger said...

Oh man, I know this must have been a hard stretch for you, sweet family. I think about you guys a lot and am praying for you as you start out this new chapter. I didn't realize when I waved good bye to you all at church that that was going to be the real "good bye". So sorry about that, I would have hung on to your necks for a much longer time if I'd realized. I love you all so much. We are really going to miss you being around, but I'm thankful that we're family, and we'll always be connected. Blessings to you-