Friday, March 12, 2010

Four Months



As of a few days ago, Penny hit the four month mark. She changes daily, although it is hard for me to tell since I am with her every day. I do know that she is becoming much more vocal though. She is starting to make all kinds of noises - squeals, grunts, etc. She has rolled over many times in the middle of the night and insists on waking me up to come see. She promptly goes back to sleep after getting a bite to eat. She gnaws on her hand like I've put peanut butter on it or something tasty - but I haven't. I don't know if she is working on getting a tooth already or not, but it is definitely her favorite activity.

Dylan is talking up a storm. She repeats everything I say - so I really need to watch out! It was nice out the other day and we planted a bamboo plant, raked and watered all the plants in the yard. Dylan loves to play with the water hose. Sea and Sky get here this weekend and I know Dylan is going to have a blast with them. Here are a few pics that were taken recently.


1 comment:

Christy Younger said...

They are so cute and getting so big!