Friday, October 10, 2008

Getting Chompers




ok, so I'm not as funny or eloquent as Charlie. So, this will probably be more of a brief update and then lots of pictures (which I'm sure no one will complain about). I decided that I would learn to post some stuff on the blog since Charlie is so busy with school. He's halfway done with this semester. So, just 1 1/2 semesters left til he graduates. This semester has proved pretty difficult so far, but he is doing really well. Hopefully by the end of May Charlie will have a job and I can say au revoir to my full-time job. I'm really looking forward to being a stay at home mom. I'm not saying that it is easier than a job outside the home (b/c I know that it is not), but it is much more rewarding. I do enjoy my job, but I much prefer to spend time with my sweet girl. She is so much fun and has such a sweet personality. Speaking of Dylan - she got her top teeth over the past few weeks. It was not the most fun process - she had lots of drainage, weary eyes and sore gums. She seemed to keep a good attitude throughout the process though. She didn't eat very much solid food for those two weeks - but we are back to eating most everything.

Dylan isn't crawling yet. She still rolls a lot. She goes from sitting to her tummy really easily now. She has decided that dragging her body across the floor is a good means of transportation. She is still addicted to bouncing - all the time and anywhere! She has started saying "mama" and "dada" quite a bit. It's so cute b/c she even gets it in context (i.e. I generally hear a "mama" when she is upset about something).

Well - that is the family update. By the way, keep my grandpa (Farnsworth) in your prayers. He had knee surgery today and will be recovering over the next few months.

-Sarah






3 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

Great post... i got to see those two beautiful chompers at chik-fil-a the other day!! she was getting so many "awww's" from all of the adoring fans at the haven of good fatty food.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update sis! Sky and Dylan were cutting their 2 front teeth at the same time....pretty cool, huh. We love and miss you ! Aunt Jen, Uncle Fenton and your cuz's Sea & Sky

Christy Younger said...

Sweet girl- what cute pictures and chompers! Love you guys.