Friday, January 25, 2008

Great Grandparents come to visit

Today we had the honor of having two of Dylan's Great-Grandparents over for a visit. I love that they are here to share in the beginning of our little family. Nan was telling me an awesome story about Henry coming over to see her recently. He and Mary go over to Nan's once a week, and on this visit he decided he wanted some crackers: "you know where they are, go get some" was Nan's reply. Then with a proud tear in her eye she told me: "then he ran right back to me and said 'thank you', and Mary hadn't told him to or anything". I love to hear Jim (Sarah's Grandfather) talk about Dylan. He e-mails me after he gets to see her, telling me just how awesome she is (which is true), but it's the way that he keeps reminding me what a special gift she is that I love the most. The awesome thing is that without either of them, we wouldn't be here, so she's just as much their legacy as she is Sarah and mine. We love you guys, come see us again soon.

1 comment:

James Lee Younger III said...

love it! Can't wait for the next picture... Oh, I mean the next post!